Product Description & Reviews
WUSUANED Vintage Viking Amulet Compass Pendant Necklace Gift For Pirate TravelerThe necklace is made of alloy and rope, with a "Vegvisir" pendant.The Vegvisir, also known as the runic compass or the Viking compass made of eight Viking rune staves, is a symbol of protection and guidance believed to be used as a compass by Vikings. The word vegvisir means "wayfinder" and "sign post" in Icelandic language.It is a magical device used to aid in sea navigation. According to a number of legends, this apotropaic (protective) symbol was inscribed on seagoing vessels to insure their safe return.This magical stave helps the wearer find their way through rough weather. Use it to find your way when going through tough times and all the challenges of life.
Features & Highlights
- Material: Alloy and rope, it is lead free and nickel free.
- Size: viking compass pendant diameter: 3.5cm(1.38inch), rope length: 43cm(16.93inch) + 5.5cm(2.17inch) extension chain.
- The viking compass necklace will arrive in a velvet bag ready for giving. Perfect gift for the adventurous person in your life. Can be given as a blessing to someone starting out on a journey.
- The Vegvisir symbol is very old and sacred. Viking and Norse sailors used this symbol as it was believed to show the way back home and protect them from storms. This is why it is also said to be a viking compass.
- It is also a spiritual compass that guides your heart and steps to make the right choices. If you have lost yourself and your faith, Vegvisir will help you find yourself again.
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.2 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.