Product Description & Reviews
Make tracks and set trends in this weatherproof, 550-fill down insulation parka that's designed to deflect rain, wind, sleet and snow all winter long. Darting and elastic at the waist create a flattering shape for warmth without weight. We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store. From the beginning, the brand committed to serving all those who desired to explore and to serving our natural wild lands by helping to conserve them. At our core, we believe exploration creates an indelible bond with the outdoors, inspiring people to protect our land and pass these beliefs down to the next generation.
Features & Highlights
- Ultra-warm, weatherproof, down parka with a feminine shape. Slim Fit.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVentTM 2L shell. 100% windproof fabric.
- Removable, fully adjustable hood with removable, faux-fur ruff. Tall standard collar for added protection.
- Covered, secure-zip handwarmer pockets. Internal, secure-zip, media-compatible pocket. Internal fleece cuffs.
- Original North Face, lifetime warranty. Machine wash.
|Manufacturer:||The North Face|
|Brand:||The North Face|
|Publisher:||The North Face|
|Studio:||The North Face|
|Item Weight:||1.76 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.41 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.