Product Description & Reviews
Welcome to Ranch Road Boots! These handsome boots come from our boot company founded in 2012 by a Marine veteran and Texan, Sarah Ford. Her good-looking granddad was a cowboy and his photograph graces the cover of each boot box. This Goodyear full-welt leather boot is inspired by the early 20th century American military and western boots. Our boots are made in Spain using American fitting lasts so you get Texas fit and low-key elegant style in a handcrafted pair of boots. We make each pair with a goodyear welt and they last longer than boots constructed only with glue. The comfortable, slip-resistant sole boasts traditional peg construction and steel shanks for support. You won't find another boot offering better value and Ranch Road's legendary style. Go explore the great wide world in a comfortable pair of Ranch Road Boots.
Features & Highlights
- Handcrafted Boot with All-leather & Suede vamp & shaft. Width appropriate for D or E width. Mid-calf height, 10'' tall from arch with 14.5'' circumference at opening.
- Comfortable, Cushioned Crepe Sole. Steel shank for arch and footbed support.
- Cork filled footbed for comfort.
- Goodyear welt construction prevents sole separation and allows boots to be resoled.
- Protective Travel Bag included. Two all-cotton drawstring dustbags come with boots for travel and storage.
|Brand:||Ranch Road Boots|
|Package Weight:||5.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.8 x 4.69 x 4.69 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.