Product Description & Reviews
Welcome to Ranch Road Boots! These handsome boots come from our boot company founded in 2012 by a Marine veteran and Texan, Sarah Ford. Her good-looking granddad was a cowboy and his photograph graces the cover of each boot box. Our cowboy boots are made in Spain using American fitting lasts so you get Texas fit and low-key elegant style in a handcrafted pair of boots. We make each pair with a goodyear welt and they last longer than boots constructed only with glue. The comfortable, slip-resistant sole boasts traditional lemonwood peg construction and steel shanks for support. You won't find another boot offering better value and Ranch Road's legendary style. Go explore the great wide world in a comfortable pair of Ranch Road Boots.
Features & Highlights
- Glove Soft. All-leather vamp & shaft. Width appropriate for D or E width. Standard height, approx 12'' tall from arch with 14.5'' circumference at opening.
- Comfortable. Cushioned, Slip Resistant Sole. Double steel shank for arch and footbed support. Platform approx .4'' and heel height approx 1.5'' including shock absorbing heel cap.
- Goodyear Welt Construction and Lemonwood Pegged. Traditional, old-school manufacturing method prevents sole separation and allows boots to be resoled.
- Understated Style with Built-In Performance. Treaded sole, die cut leather with injected rubber forepart. Moisture wicking microfiber layer on foot helps prevent odor and allows for quicker dry.
- Free Protective Travel Bag. Two all-cotton drawstring dustbags included boots for travel and storage.
|Brand:||Ranch Road Boots|
|Package Weight:||4.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.72 x 4.49 x 4.49 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.