Product Description & Reviews
Designed with an aggressive high-traction waffle outsole, Muck Field blazer ll Rubber All-Terrain Men's Sport Boots grip slick surfaces for confident, steady footing in wet and rainy weather. The 5 mm neoprene in these men's outdoor boots makes for exceptional comfort, adjusting to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing. The Airmesh lining wicks away moisture, and allows air to travel freely throughout the boot. Achilles reinforcement offers support and protection during long treks, hunting and field work. The angled topline of these men's rubber boots allows for more range of movement while walking and bending. Comfort-rated from subfreezing to 65 °F/18 °C.
Features & Highlights
- 5 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to your foot shape to resist blisters and chafing
- High-grade extended rubber exterior provides extra toughness and makes for a 100% waterproof boot; angled topline improves range of movement for walking and bending
- Breathable Airmesh lining wicks away humidity and perspiration, and allows air to travel throughout the boot
- Achilles reinforcement for added support during long treks and extended wear; aggressive waffle outsole for high traction on ice and rain-slick surfaces
- Back pull loop aids donning and doffing; comfort rated from subfreezing to 65 DegreeF/18 DegreeC
|Color:||Brown, Realtree Xtra|
|Part Number:||FB2-RTX-RT-130-RTX-13 Regular US|
|MPN:||FB2-RTX-RT-130-RTX-13 Regular US|
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 14 x 14 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.8 x 5.8 x 5.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.