Product Description & Reviews
Offering a well-earned improved slip-resistance rating of 20 per cent, Muck Chore Series Oil, Chemical & Slip Resistant Men's Rubber Work Boots have a V-Wave outsole to improve traction on slippery surfaces. These men's rubber work boots feature Honeywell's proprietary RDR chemical-resistant rubber to resist most chemicals and oil-based fluids. Steel shanks lessen the wearer load on the footwear, while triple toe and quadruple rubber heel reinforcements add extra measures of foot protection and durability. With a breathable, Airmesh lining to wick away moisture, these chemical-resistant work boots are built from waterproof CR Flex-Foam neoprene, offering shock-absorption, heat retention and a non-chafing fit that adjusts to the natural shape of the foot.
Features & Highlights
- Chore V-Wave outsole with SR Slip-resistance Compound offers improved traction on slippery surfaces, including steel and ceramic tile
- Honeywell proprietary RDR compound is resistant to most oil-based fluids and other chemicals
- 5 mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Breathable Airmesh lining wicks away humidity and perspiration, and allows air to travel throughout the boot; comfort rated from subfreezing to 65 °F/18 °C
- Steel shank for support; triple toe and quadruple rubber heel reinforcement; non-safety plain toe; rear pull loops for easy on/off
- Classic black color suitable for any work environment
|Item Weight:||2.7 pounds|
|Package Weight:||7.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.86 x 6.06 x 6.06 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.