Product Description & Reviews
Offering a well-earned improved slip-resistance rating of 20 per cent, Muck Chore Series Oil, Chemical & Slip Resistant Tall Steel Toe Men's Rubber Work Boots w/ Metatarsal Guard have a V-Wave outsole to improve traction on slippery surfaces. These men's rubber work boots feature Honeywell's proprietary RDR chemical-resistant rubber to resist most chemicals and oil-based fluids.. They also include a metatarsal guard over steel toe caps for full protection of the forefoot. Steel shanks lessen the wearer load on the footwear, while triple toe and quadruple rubber heel reinforcements add extra measures of foot protection to these steel toe work boots. With a breathable, Airmesh lining to wick away moisture, these chemical-resistant work boots are built from waterproof CR Flex-Foam neoprene, offering shock-absorption, heat retention and a non-chafing fit that adjusts to the natural shape of the foot
Features & Highlights
- Chore V-Wave outsole with SR Slip-resistance Compound offers improved traction on slippery surfaces, including steel and ceramic tile
- Honeywell proprietary RDR compound is resistant to most oil-based fluids and other chemicals; rear pull loops for easy on/off
- 5 mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Breathable Airmesh lining wicks away humidity and perspiration, and allows air to travel throughout the boot; comfort rated from subfreezing to 65 °F/18 °C
- Met Guard provides extreme impact protection for the forefoot; steel toe protects against impacts from above; triple toe and quadruple rubber heel reinforcement; meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Mt/75
- Classic black color suitable for any work environment
|Package Weight:||8 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.