Product Description & Reviews
Everything they need and nothing they don't. We focused on the essentials and only the essentials for the serious waterfowler who needs a premium wader, but doesn't want to drop serious cash. As comfortable as it is durable, we built our Mallard II to be slightly lighter in weight, but still insulated enough to keep you warm in cold and wet conditions.DOUBLE STITCHED SEAMS Double stitched seams and polyurethane reinforced knees and seat for added durability.. 1000G THINSULATE ULTRA High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down..
Features & Highlights
- DOUBLE STITCHED SEAMS Double stitched seams and polyurethane reinforced knees and seat for added durability.
- 1000G THINSULATE ULTRA High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- STRETCH NEOPRENE 100% waterproof 3.5mm neoprene, which stretches for a personalized fit.
- SWAMP-LITE OUTSOLE Swamp-Lite outsole for superior traction in snow, mud and loose terrain.
- BUCKLED STRAPS Buckled strap with capabilities to create a belt when the wader is folded down.
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.