Product Description & Reviews
REINTRODUCING A 1980S DANNER ORIGINAL The original Danner Jag debuted in the '80s as a lightweight alternative to our classic, heavy-duty hiking boots. After a few years on the trail supporting external frame backpacks and complementing denim cut-offs, the Jag was retired. Now 30 years later, we've re-introduced the Jag as a more versatile version of its former self. It's comfortable both on the trail and around town, and incorporates durable, lightweight materials, a cushioning EVA midsole, and a new waffle outsole that adapts to a wide variety of terrain. We're proud to re-introduce this Danner original.
Features & Highlights
- SUEDE & 1000 DENIER NYLON UPPER Suede leather and abrasion-resistant nylon work together to create a super durable, comfortable upper that looks great too.
- DANNER DRY 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- TWO LACE OPTIONS Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternative color.
- REMOVABLE ORTHOLITE FOOTBED Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- EVA MIDSOLE Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.