Product Description & Reviews
A CLASSIC LOGGER WITHOUT THE CLASSIC LOGGER WEIGHT It's all there: the silhouette of the classic logger heel, the stability of stitchdown construction and the strength of rich, full-grain leather. The only thing missing is the weight you might expect from a boot of this caliber. The Danner Logger was created to bring a new level of lightweight comfort and flexibility to the traditional logger platform.FLASHPOINT LEATHER Fire, puncture, and water-resistant 8oz. leather.. 90º HEEL Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools..
Features & Highlights
- FLASHPOINT LEATHER Fire, puncture, and water-resistant 8oz. leather.
- 90º HEEL Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- HOW IT FITS The 74 last is designed specifically for traditional logger style boots containing a removable footbed. It offers a standard profile with a more regular fit. Boots on this last tend to fit true to size. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) or "EEEE" (extra wide) in this style.
- VIBRAM® 360 DEGREE FIRE LOGGER OUTSOLE Designed for fire and abrasion resistance with substantial edging and superior traction.
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.