Product Description & Reviews
END THE WORK DAY AS STRONG AS YOU STARTED Zero break-in time, no hot spots, and plenty of room in the toes - these are just a few of the things you'll notice after a day spent in our Crafter work boots. Spend some more time in them and you'll appreciate the durability of the triple-stitched, oiled nubuck leather and the waterproof protection of the Danner Dry liner; but it's the extra-plush DCS footbed that you'll appreciate long after you've called it a day.NUBUCK OILED LEATHER UPPER We take our top-grain, velvet-like nubuck and oil it to improve its water resistance. This leather upper is extremely durable , while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period..
Features & Highlights
- NUBUCK OILED LEATHER UPPER We take our top-grain, velvet-like nubuck and oil it to improve its water resistance. This leather upper is extremely durable , while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- DANNER DRY 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD (EH) PROTECTION Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- NON-METALLIC TOE (NMT) Our non-metallic toe does not transmit heat or cold. Nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- PLUSH DUAL DENSITY FOOTBED WITH AIRTHOTIC® HEEL CLIP This patent-pending, plush, dual-density footbed provides superior cushioning, underfoot venting for maximum airflow and Airthotic® heel clip for support.
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.